When weather such as hail, wind or storms cause property damage it can be overwhelming as a homeowner to figure out how to navigate filing an insurance claim and getting the repair taken care of quickly. Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, Zick Construction is here to help. We specialize in dealing with in insurance claims. We will work with all insurance companies and will help you through the process.
It is important when dealing with unexpected, weather-related property issues that you have a company you can trust. Zick Construction is state licensed and BBB accredited so you can depend on us to provide quality assistance. If your property has recently suffered property damage, call Zick Construction serving Fort Collins, Denver, Front Range and the surrounding areas of Colorado today. We will provide you with a free estimate and get started right away!
1. Pre-Inspection: Our experienced team will come out and assess the damage to your property. After determining if there is enough damage to file a claim with your insurance company, we will document the damage and gather all information necessary to file.
2. Authorization signed/ filing claim: After inspection, we will have you sign documents stating that we will be representing you and then we will begin the process of filing a claim with your insurance company.
3. Adjuster Meeting: Your insurance company will provide you with a date that they are going to come out and do an inspection of the damage. We will have one of our staff meet with them, providing all documentation from our initial inspection.
4. Pre-Construction meeting: After the claim is filed, we will meet with you and begin making plans for the construction project.
5. Production: We will then start the project with a focus on getting the job done quickly and efficiently so that we can return your home to its original condition.